Some expertises we offer to you:
1. Site Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments
We support your company to identify hazards, rank its severity and probability, and measure its personal, equipment and environment risk for corrective and control them. The hazards and risk identification include:
- The building, ﬂoors, and stairs for physical hazards;
- The functionality and placement of exits and ﬁre protection equipment;
- The space layout in aisles and between machines;
- The containment of electrical and mechanical hazards;
- The controls on worker exposure to occupational hazards, including toxic and corrosive substances, and air contaminants;
- The availability and functioning of all necessary personal protective equipment;
- Worker exposure to noise, vibration, lighting or other environmental factors;
- Work practices, including general housekeeping; and still others
Those identified hazards should be then incorporated with existing risk controls and applicable regulations, assess them thru hierarchy of control to determine any necessary additional control measures to reduce risk level. Put all together in HIRADC as OSH Risk register.
2. HSE Management System Implementation of SMK3 and ISO 45001
Support company to prepare HSE Management System to comply with International Standard of ISO 45001:2018 or National Standard of SMK3 based on PP 50 year 2012 and Permenaker 26/Men/2014, and ISO 45001-2018. We will do facilitating development and implementation of HSE MS elements for oil-gas and industrial companies including procedure development, identify the regulatory compliance, setup Emergency Response, still others. Trainer is certified SMK3 Auditor and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer .
3. Human Performance, Safety Culture, Safety Engagement, Speak up Culture, Time out for Safety, and Just Culture
Support Leaders to manage employee safety through process behavior journey from dependent, independent and interdependent including implementation of Just Culture. This program will sustain the company safety culture sustained
4. Procedure Development
We will support you to develop a safe work procedure that is an integral part of the risk management process to ensure the task/activity is conducted in a way to reduce the risk of injury. We will help you to review your procedure to include the “Task Improvement Plan” where human factor become part of operation procedure. Konsultan Safety has a bunch of Procedure collections that can be used as reference that meet to your task risk profile.
5. Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS)
Support your company on how to screen and select the right contractor through evaluating contractor’s HSE Management System and manage contractors during job execution through routine check HSE Plan implementation and Performance measurement. 8 years as Contractor Safety Advisor BP, develop CSMS Procedure and ATO. Familiarization with PT 05 for HSE Requirement SKK Migas and IOGP 423 HSE management guidelines in a contract environment 2017. We can coach you to comply w ith Pre Qualification process, HSE Arrangements for Tender documents including Bridging Document, Riak Assessment and HSE plan development. click here: CSMS training module
6. HSE Plan for Contract Services
Support Company to develop HSE Plan for job execution. The HSE Plan is a very important tool for HSE MS implementation at worksite that meet the Company HSE requirement such as Appendix 1 of HSSE Requirement Section IV of BP tender documents.
7. Driving Safety
For business purposes, all travel routes should be assessed from its hazards and risks that would adversely effect to a safe journey. Konsultan safety can help your company to develop a Journey Risk Management Plan (JRMP) and Route Risk Assessment (RRA). RAA is risk assessment that includes driver behavior, vehicle condition for service and vehicle’s load. For a specific for JRMP, here are steps to identify road hazards