The Golden Rules of Safety cover the following activities:
For all 8 Golden Rule activities, remember…
• All of us who work for, or on behalf of, BP are responsible for our safety and the safety of those around us.
• Do not conduct work without a pre-job risk assessment and a safety discussion appropriate for the level of risk.
• Only undertake work for which you are trained, competent, medically fit and sufficiently rested and alert.
• Use engineering controls, work practices and personal protective equipment as per the risk assessment and site requirements.
• Check that there is an emergency response plan before starting work.
• Promptly report safety incidents or near misses to the appropriate BP contact.
• If there is a change to planned work, stop the work until the change is resolved through a management of change process and approved by the relevant authority.
• Every member of the workforce has the obligation and authority to stop unsafe work.
If you want to know more about this Golden Rules implementation, please contact Konsultan Safety at Ph. 081219844844 or Ph/WA: 08111346468